千机游戏提供最新游戏下载和手游攻略!

《行尸走肉》第一季 第一场冒险

发布时间:2024-10-26浏览:79

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

行尸走肉下载/行尸走肉字幕下载

行尸走肉是美国AMC电视台的丧尸电视剧,最近非常火爆,根据漫画改编

《行尸走肉》讲述了警察瑞克在一次执法行动中因中弹负伤而不省人事,当他从昏迷中苏醒后却惊讶地发现,这个世界已然天翻地覆。周遭一派死境,丧尸横行,没有活人踪影。死里逃生的瑞克赶到家中,却不见妻儿的踪影……

尽管僵尸题材有些老套,但这部漫画却着重刻画了人物角色的心理活动与变化,人性中的黑暗面在[展开全文]

行尸走肉下载/行尸走肉字幕下载

行尸走肉是美国AMC电视台的丧尸电视剧,最近非常火爆,根据漫画改编

《行尸走肉》讲述了警察瑞克在一次执法行动中因中弹负伤而不省人事,当他从昏迷中苏醒后却惊讶地发现,这个世界已然天翻地覆。周遭一派死境,丧尸横行,没有活人踪影。死里逃生的瑞克赶到家中,却不见妻儿的踪影……

尽管僵尸题材有些老套,但这部漫画却着重刻画了人物角色的心理活动与变化,人性中的黑暗面在大灾难中暴露无疑。哀殍遍野,丧尸满目,人类在其中苟

延残喘,带来毁灭与伤害的不仅仅是那些行尸走肉,还有活人间的互相争斗。故事将主人公一次次抛入绝境的同时,也给予观者一种如临末世的悲望。

第二季的故事将会紧接着第一季结尾的时间点展开。首季结尾,从他们逃离亚特兰大疾病控制中心。新季将会紧接着大楼爆炸的一幕开始。“角色们还没有从这场巨大的紧张和惊恐之中缓过神来,他们接下来要怎么办呢,第二季的故事就从这里讲起。”

第三季瑞克一伙人惊悚入狱,从丧尸手中夺下监狱,并试图重建生活。与此同时,安德莉亚等人来到了世外桃源小镇伍德贝里,并在那里遇到了谜一样的小镇统治者“总督”。

第四季的故事重心回到了监狱,疫病横行,多位制作人都曾透露过,第四季将是本剧剧情最惨烈的一季。

第五季的故事来到了终点站,等待瑞克他们的却是人面兽心的食人族!一场惨烈的人性大战即将上演!

已续订第六季,2015年开播!

【剧本】:

Little girl? I'm a policeman.

=>小姑娘?我是一名警察。

Little girl.

=> 小姑娘。

Don't be afraid, OK? Little girl.

=> 不要害怕,好吗?小姑娘。

What's the difference between men and women? - Is this a joke? - No, serious.

=> 男人和女人有什么区别? - 你在开玩笑吗? - 不,认真的

I never met a woman who knew how to turn off a light.

=> 我从来没见过一个知道如何关灯的女人。

They're born thinking the switch only goes one way On.

=> 他们天生就认为开关只能走一个方向。

They're struck blind the second they leave a room.

=> 他们在第二个离开房间的时候失明了。

I mean every woman, I ever let have a key I swear to God.

=> 我的意思是每个女人,我都曾经让我有一个钥匙,我向上帝发誓。

It's like I come home, house is all lit up, and my job, you see, apparently because because my chromosomes happen to be different cause I then gotta walk through that house, turn off every single light this chick left on.

=> 这就像我回家,房子都点亮了,你看,我的工作显然是因为我的染色体碰巧是不同的原因,所以我必须走过那个房子,关掉这个小妞留下的每一盏灯。

- Is that right? - Yeah, baby.

=> - 是对的吗? - 是的,宝贝。

Alright, Reverend Shane's preaching to you now, boy.

=> 好吧,谢恩牧师现在向你传道,男孩。

The same chick, mind ya.

=> 同样的小鸡,介意你。

She'll bitch about global warming.

=> 她会唠叨全球变暖。

That's when Reverend Shane wants to quote from the Guy Gospel and say "Um, darling?" "maybe you, and every other pair of boobs on this planet just figured out that the light switch see, goes both ways," maybe we wouldn't have so much global warming.

=> 那时Shane牧师想引用Guy Gospel的话说:“呃,亲爱的?” “也许你,还有这个星球上的其他每一个胸部的人都知道,灯开关看上去是双向的,”也许我们不会有这么多的全球变暖。

" - You say that? - Yeah.

=>“ - 你说的? - 是的。

Anyway, uh Polite version Still man, that that earns me this.

=> 无论如何,呃有礼貌的版本仍然是男人,这使我得到这个。

This look and loathing you would not believe.

=> 这种表情和厌恶你不会相信。

And that's when the exorcist voice pops out.

=> 那就是当驱魔者的声音突然出现的时候。

"You sound just like my damn father.

=> “你听起来就像我该死的父亲。

"Always, always yelling about the power bill," "telling me to turn off the damn lights.

=> “总是,总是喊电费账单,”“告诉我关掉那些该死的灯。

" What do you say to that? You know what I wanna say.

=>“你对此怎么说?你知道我想说什么。

I wanna say,"Bitch, you mean to tell me you've been hearing this your entire life "and you are still too damn stupid to learn how to turn off a switch? You know I don't actually say that, tho.

=> 我想说,“婊子,你的意思是告诉我,你一直听到你这一辈子”,你仍然太笨了,学习如何关闭一个开关?你知道我实际上没有说这个。

- That would be bad.

=> - 那会很糟糕。

- Yeah, go with the uh the polite version there - Very wise.

=> - 是的,跟那个礼貌的版本一起去 - 非常明智。

- Yes, sir.

=> - 是的先生。

So how's it with Lori, man? She's good.

=> 那么洛瑞怎么样?她很好。

She's good at turning off lights.

=> 她擅长关灯。

Really good.

=> 真的很好。

And I'm the one who sometimes forget.

=> 我是有时忘记的人

Not what I meant.

=> 不是我的意思。

We didn't have a great night.

=> 我们没有一个伟大的夜晚。

Look, man, I may have a fail to amuse with my sermon, but I did try.

=> 瞧,男人,我可能不喜欢我的讲道,但我确实尝试过。

The least you could do is speak.

=> 你能做的至少是说话。

That's what she always says: "Speak".

=> 这就是她总是说:“说”。

"Speak".

=> “说话”。

You think I was the most closed mouth son of a bitch you'd ever hear to hear her tell it.

=> 你以为我是你听到她讲过的最难听的婊子。

Do you express your thoughts? You share your feelings and that kind of stuff? The thing is lately whenever I try everything I say makes her impatient, like she didn't want to hear it after all.

It's like she's pissed at me all the time, and I don't know why.

=> 这就像她一直很生气,我不知道为什么。

Look, man, that's just shit couples go through.

=> 看,男人,这只是狗屎夫妇经历。

Nah, it's It's a phase.

=> 不,这是一个阶段。

Last thing she said this morning? Sometimes I wonder if you even care about us at all.

=> 她今天早上说的最后一件事?有时我想知道你是否甚至关心我们。

She said that in front of our kid.

=> 她说,在我们的孩子面前。

Imagine going to school with that in your head.

=> 想象一下,在你的脑海里上学。

Difference between men and women? I would never say something that cruel to her.

=> 男女之间的区别?我永远不会说一些对她很残酷的事情。

Certainly not in front of Carl.

=> 当然不在卡尔面前。

All available units, high speed pursuit in progress Lincoln county units request local assistance.

=> 所有可用的单位,林肯县高速追求正在进行的单位要求当地的援助。

Highway 18 south GTAAD W217 243.

=> 高速公路18南GTAAD W217 243。

Proceed with extreme caution.

=> 继续极其小心。

Suspects are two male Caucasians.

=> 嫌犯是两名男性高加索人。

Be advised, they have fired on police officers.

=> 被告知,他们已经向警察开枪了。

One Lincoln county officer is wounded.

=> 一名林肯县官员受伤。

Unit 1, Unit 3.

=> 第一单元,第三单元

and we'll patch in Lincoln County Sheriff radio.

=> 我们将在林肯县警长收音机补丁。

Roger that.

=> 收到。

We're 5 minutes out on the route 18 intersection.

=> 我们在18号路口5分钟。

Dispatch, Unit 1, Unit 3, we are 10-97 in code 100.

=> 第一单元,第三单元,我们是10-97代码100。

Highway 18, 85 Interstate, please advise.

=> 请注意,18号州际公路,85州际公路。

Sounds like they're chasing those idiots up and down every back road we got.

=> 听起来就像他们在每一条后面的路上追逐那些白痴一样。

Hey, we'll get them on one of those video shows, you know, like World's craziest police chases, what do you think? What I think, Leon, is that you need to stay focused.

=> 嘿,我们会把他们放到其中一个视频节目上,就像世界上最疯狂的警察追逐,你觉得怎么样?我认为,Leon,你需要保持专注。

Make sure you got a round in the chamber and your safety off.

=> 确保你在房间里有一个回合,你的安全。

Would be kind of cool to get on one of them shows.

=> 看到其中一个节目会很酷。

Holy shit.

=> 神圣的狗屎。

- Gun, gun, gun.

=> - 枪,枪,枪。

- Put it down! Put the gun down! - Rick! - I'm alright! I saw you get tagged, man, it scared the hell out of me.

=> - 放下它!把枪放下! - 瑞克! - 我没事!我看到你被贴上标签,男人,它吓坏了我。

Me too.

=> 我也是。

Son of a bitch shot me.

=> 一个婊子的儿子枪杀了我。

You believe that? We'll get you a new vest.

=> 你相信吗?我们会给你一个新的背心。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Shane, you do not tell Lori that happened.

=> 谢恩,你没有告诉洛丽发生了什么事。

Ever.

=> 永远。

You understand Rick! Rick! No, no, no! No, no, no, no He's hurt! Leon! You get that ambulance down here, you tell them there's an officer down, you do it now! Shh, shh, shh, hey, you look at me, stay with me, you hear me? Okay.

=> 你明白瑞克!里克!不不不!不,不,不,他受伤了!莱昂!你把救护车拿到这里,你告诉他们有一个军官下来,你现在就做!嘘,嘘,嘘,嘿,你看着我,和我在一起,你听到我说话吗?好的。

Shh, shh, stay with me, you hear me? Shh, shh, ok? You stay with me, ok? Hey, bud We're still here.

=> 嘘,嘘,跟我在一起,你听见了吗?嘘,呃,好吗?你留在我身边,好吗?嘿,我们还在这里。

We're still hanging in.

=> 我们仍然在

Look, I'm sorry, man.

=> 瞧,对不起,伙计。

I know I say the same crap every time I come in here.

=> 我知道我每次进这里都会说同样的垃圾。

Everybody pitched in on these.

=> 每个人都投入这些。

They uh They wanted me to bring them down, they send their love and they just They hope you come back real soon.

=> 他们呃他们希望我把他们带走,他们发出他们的爱,他们只是希望你很快回来。

Linda and Diane from dispatch, they picked these out.

=> 琳达和黛安从派遣,他们挑选出来。

You probably could tell, hmm? I'll just set this on your side table, ok? That vase has something special.

=> 你可能会说,嗯?我只是把它放在你的桌子上,好吗?那个花瓶有点特别

Fess up.

=> 费事起来。

Did you steal it from your Grandma Gene's house.

=> 你从祖母吉恩家里偷了吗?

I hope you left her that spoon collection.

=> 我希望你留下她那勺子收藏。

Shane? Shane, you in the john? Nurse, help.

=> 啥呢?谢恩,你在约翰?护士,帮忙

Nurse.

=> 护士。

Help! Lori! Lori! Carl! Carl! Lori! Carl! Lori! Carl! Is this real? Am I here? Wake, wake up! Daddy, daddy! Carl Carl? - I found you - Daddy, I got this sumbitch.

=> 帮帮我!洛瑞!洛瑞!卡尔!卡尔!洛瑞!卡尔!洛瑞!卡尔!这是真的吗?我在这里吗?醒来,醒来!爸爸,爸爸!卡尔卡尔? - 我找到了你 - 爸爸,我有这个sumbitch。

I'm gonna smack him dead.

=> 我要把他打死。

- He called me Carl.

=>他叫我卡尔

- Son, you know they don't talk.

=> - 儿子,你知道他们不说话。

Hey, mister! What's that bandage for? - What? - What kind of wound? You answer me, damn you! What's your wound? You tell me! Or I will kill you.

=> 嘿,先生!那是什么绷带? - 什么? - 什么样的伤口?你回答我,该死的!你的伤口是什么?你告诉我!否则我会杀了你

Got that bandage changed out.

=> 把那个绷带换了

It was pretty rank.

=> 这是相当的排名。

What was? The wound? - Gun shot.

=> 什么是?伤口?枪开枪

- Gun shot? What else? Anything? Gun shot ain't enough? Look, I ask and you answer, It's common courtesy, right? Did you get bit? - Bit? - Bit.

=> 枪开枪了?还有什么?什么?枪射击是不够的?看,我问你答,这是常见的礼节,对吗?你有点儿了吗? - 位? - 位。

Chewed.

=> 咀嚼。

Maybe scratch? Anything like that.

=> 也许从头开始任何这样的事情。

No, I got shot.

=> 不,我被枪杀了。

Just shot, as far as I know.

=> 刚刚开枪,据我所知。

Hey Just let me Feels cooler now.

=> 嘿,让我感觉现在冷静。

Fever would have killed you by now.

=> 现在发烧会杀死你。

I don't think I have one.

=> 我不认为我有。

Be hard to miss.

=> 不容错过。

Take a moment, eh? Look how sharp it is.

=> 花一点时间,呃?看看它有多锋利。

You try anything I will kill you with it, and don't you think I won't.

=> 你试试任何我会杀了你的,你不觉得我不会。

Come on up when you're able.

=> 当你可以的时候加油。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

This place It's Fred and Cindy Drake's.

=> 这个地方是Fred和Cindy Drake的。

Never met them.

=> 从未见过他们。

I've been here.

=> 我来过这里。

This is their place It was empty when we got here.

=> 这是他们的地方当我们到这里的时候是空的。

Don't do that.

=> 不要这样做。

They'll see the light.

=> 他们会看到光。

There's more of them out there than usual.

=> 那里比平常更多。

I never should have fired that gun today.

=> 我今天不应该开枪。

The sound draws them, now they're all over the street.

=> 声音吸引他们,现在他们在街上。

Stupid using a gun It all happened so fast - I didn't think.

=> 愚蠢的使用枪这一切发生得如此之快 - 我没有想到。

- You shot that man today.

=> 你今天开枪了

Man? No man What the hell was that out of your mouth just now? - It wasn't a man.

=> 人?没有人刚刚从你嘴里到底是什么东西? - 这不是一个人。

- You shot him.

=> - 你开枪了

In this street, out front, a man.

=> 在这条街上,一个男人在前面。

For him, you need glasses, that was a walker.

=> 对他来说,你需要眼镜,那是一个步行者。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Sit down, before you fall down.

=> 坐下,在你跌倒之前。

Here.

=> 这里。

Eat.

=> 吃。

Daddy Blessing Yeah.

=> 爸爸祝福呀。

Father, we thank thee for this food Thy blessings We ask you to watch over us in these crazy days.

=> 父亲,我们感谢你的这个食物你的祝福我们要求你在这些疯狂的日子里监视我们。

- Amen.

=> - 阿门。

- Amen.

=> - 阿门。

Hey, mister, do you even know what is going on? I woke up today.

=> 嘿,先生,你甚至知道发生了什么事吗?我今天醒了

In a hospital.

=> 在医院里。

Came home, that's all I know.

=> 回到家,就是我所知道的。

- But you know about the dead people, right? - Yeah, I saw a lot of that.

=> - 但是你知道死人,对吗? - 是的,我看到了很多。

Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks.

=> 在装卸码头上,运输卡车。

No Not the one's they put down The one's they didn't.

=> 没有不是他们放下的那个人他们没有。

The walkers.

=> 步行者。

Like the one I shot today.

=> 就像今天拍的那个

Cause he would have ripped into you.

=> 因为他会扯到你的身上。

Try to eat you, take him some flesh at least.

=> 试着吃你,至少带一些肉。

But I guess if this is the first you're hearing, I know how it must sound - They're out there now, in the street? - Yeah.

=> 但是我猜如果这是你听到的第一个,我知道这听起来怎么样 - 现在他们在街上呢? - 是的。

They're even more active after dark sometimes.

=> 有时候天黑以后他们会更加活跃。

Maybe it's the cool air or Hell, maybe it's just me firing up that gun today.

=> 也许是空气还是地狱,也许只是我今天开枪了。

But we'll be fine long as we stay quiet.

=> 但是我们保持安静,我们会好起来的。

Probably wander off by morning.

=> 可能在早上徘徊。

Well, listen One thing I do know Don't you get bit! We saw your bandage and that's why we were afraid of.

=> 那么,听一件我知道的事情你不要得到一点点!我们看到你的绷带,这就是为什么我们害怕。

Bites kill you.

=> 叮咬杀了你。

The fever burns you out.

=> 发烧烧了你。

But then after a while You come back.

=> 但过了一段时间,你回来了。

Seen it happen Come on Carl He your son? William.

=> 看到它发生吧卡尔他你的儿子?威廉。

He said his name today He's a little younger than your boy.

=> 他今天说他的名字他比你的男孩年轻一点。

And he's with his mother? I hope so.

=> 他和他的母亲?但愿如此。

- Dad? - Yeah? Did you ask him? Your gun shot We got a little bet going.

=> 爸爸? - 是吗?你问他了吗?你的枪射击我们有一个小小的赌注。

My boy say you're a bank robber YeahThat's me.

=> 我的男孩说你是银行劫匪呀是我。

Deadly as Dillinger Kapow.

=> 像Dillinger Kapow一样致命。

Sheriff's deputy Hey, it's ok, daddy's here.

=> 警长的副手嘿,没关系,爸爸在这里。

It's nothing.

=> 没什么。

One of them must've bumped a car You sure? Happened once before.

=> 其中一个肯定撞了一辆车你确定?曾经发生过一次。

Went off a few minutes.

=> 休息几分钟。

Get the light, Dwayne.

=> 得到光,德韦恩。

It's the blue one, down the street.

=> 这是蓝色的,在街上。

Same one as last time.

=> 和上次一样

I think we're ok.

=> 我认为我们没事。

That noise Will it bring more of them? Nothing to do about it now.

=> 那噪音会带来更多呢?现在无事可做。

Just have to wait 'em out till morning.

=> 只需要等到早上。

She's here.

=> 她在这里。

Don't look.

=> 别看。

Get away from the windows.

=> 远离窗户。

I said go! Come on! Come on, quiet.

=> 我说去!来吧!来吧,安静。

It's ok, here.

=> 没关系,这里。

Cry into the pillow.

=> 哭入枕头。

Can you remember? She, uh She died in the other room, on that bed Nothin' I can do about it here That fever, man Her skin gave off heat like a furnace Should have put her down, I should have put her down, I know that, but You know what I just didn't have it in me She's the mother of my child.

=> 你能记得吗?她,呃她在另一个房间里死了,在那张床上没有人可以在这里做这件事那个发烧,男人她的皮肤像炉子一样发热应该把她放下,我应该把她放下,我知道,但是你知道我刚刚没有的东西她是我孩子的母亲。

You sure? They're dead.

=> 你确定?他们死了

They have to ask, at least one more time.

=> 他们不得不问,至少还有一次。

They're dead.

=> 他们死了

Except for something in the brain.

=> 除了在大脑中的东西。

That's why it's gotta be the head.

=> 这就是为什么它必须是头。

You alright? Need a moment They're alive.

=> 你还好吗?需要一点时间他们还活着。

My wife and son.

=> 我的妻子和儿子。

At least they were when they left.

=> 至少他们在离开的时候。

How can you know? By the look of this place I found empty drawers in the bedroom.

=> 你怎么知道?从这个地方看,我发现卧室里有空的抽屉。

They packed some clothes.

=> 他们收拾了一些衣服。

Not a lot.

=> 不是很多。

But enough to travel.

=> 但足以旅行。

You know anybody could've broken in here and stolen clothes, right? You see the framed photos on the walls? Neither do I.

=> 你知道有人可以打破这里偷衣服,对吧?你看到墙上的框架照片?我也不。

Some random thief took those too, you think? My photo albums, family pictures, all gone.

=> 一些随机的小偷也拿走了那些,你想?我的相册,家人的照片,都没有了。

Photo albums My wife Same thing Here I am, packing survival gear, she's grabbing photo albums.

=> 相册我的妻子同样的事情我在这里,包装生存装备,她正在抓相册。

They're in Atlanta, I'll bet.

=> 他们在亚特兰大,我敢打赌。

That's right.

=> 那就对了。

- Why there? - Refugee settle.

=> - 为什么呢? - 难民定居。

Huge, when they said it, before the broadcast stopped.

=> 巨大的,当他们说,在广播停止之前。

Military protection food, shelter They told people to go there.

=> 军事保护食品,住房他们告诉人们去那里。

Said to be safest.

=> 说是最安全的。

Plus they got that disease place.

=> 再加上他们得了那个病的地方。

Center for Disease Control.

=> 疾病控制中心。

Said they were working on how to solve this thing.

=> 说他们正在研究如何解决这个问题。

Gas and light have been down for maybe a month.

=> 瓦斯和光线已经下降了大概一个月。

Station got its own propane system.

=> 车站有自己的丙烷系统。

Pilot's still on.

=> 飞行员还在。

Oh, my Lord.

=> 哦,我的上帝。

Hot water! That feels good, right? Bring it, bring it, bring it around Ahah.

=> 热水!那感觉很好,对吧?把它拿来拿来,带到阿哈身边。

What did you say, what Dwayne Dress in room back there.

=> 你说什么,德维恩穿什么衣服回到那里。

- What would you say, Dwayne? - Thank you.

=> - 你怎么说,德韦恩? - 谢谢。

Atlanta sounds like a good deal.

=> 亚特兰大听起来很不错。

Safer anyway.

=> 反正更安全。

Things got crazy.

=>事情变得疯狂。

Man, you won't believe.

=> 男人,你不会相信的。

The panic Streets won't fit to be on, and then we'll My wife couldn't travel.

=> 恐慌的街道将不适合,然后我们将我的妻子不能旅行。

No, not with our herds, so we had to find a place to lay low.

=> 不,不是跟我们的牛群,所以我们不得不找到一个地方低。

And then, after she died We just stayed hunkered down.

=> 然后,她死了之后,我们一直呆在那里。

I guess we just froze in place.

=> 我想我们只是冻结了。

Plan to move on? Haven't worked up to it yet.

=> 计划继续前进?还没有努力呢。

A lot of it's gone missing.

=> 很多东西都不见了

Dad, can I learn to shoot? I'm old enough.

=> 爸爸,我可以学习拍摄吗?我已经够老了

Hell yes you're going to learn.

=> 地狱是的,你要学习。

We gotta do it carefully, teach you to respect the weapon.

=> 我们要小心翼翼,教你尊重武器。

That's right.

=> 那就对了。

It's not a toy.

=> 这不是玩具。

You pull the trigger, you have to mean it.

=> 你拉动扳机,你必须这样做。

Always remember that, Dwayne.

=> 永远记住,德韦恩。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Here.

=> 这里。

Go on.

=> 继续。

Take that one.

=> 拿那个

Nothing fancy.

=> 没有什么花哨。

Scope's accurate.

=> 范围的准确。

Conserve your ammo.

=> 保存你的弹药。

Goes faster than you think.

=> 比你想象的要快。

Especially at target practice.

=> 特别是在目标实践中。

Dwayne.

=> 德韦恩。

- Yeah? - Take this to the car.

=> - 是吗? - 把这个拿到车上

You sure you won't come along? A few more days By the end, Dwayne will know how to shoot and I won't be so rusty.

=> 你确定你不会来?再过几天,德维恩会知道如何射击,我不会生锈。

You got one better.

=> 你有一个更好的。

I'll turn mine on, a few minutes every day at dawn.

=> 我会在黎明每天开启几分钟。

You get up there, that's how you find me.

=> 你起床,那就是你如何找到我的。

You think they're here? Can't afford not to.

=> 你以为他们在这里?不能承受。

Not anymore.

=> 不再。

Look, just one thing.

=> 看,只是一件事。

They may not seem like much one at a time but in a group all round up and hungry Man, you watch your ass.

=> 他们可能看起来不是很多,但是在一个小组里面,饥肠辘辘,你看你的屁股。

You too.

=> 你也是。

You a good man, Rick.

=> 你是个好人,里克。

I hope you find your wife and son.

=> 我希望你找到你的妻子和儿子。

Be seeing you, Dwayne.

=> 见到你,德韦恩。

Take care of your old man.

=> 照顾你的老人。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Leon Bessi? Didn't think much of him.

=> Leon Bessi?没有多想他。

Careless and dumb, but can't leave him like this.

=> 粗心笨拙,但不能像这样离开他。

You know, if they hear the shot.

=> 你知道,如果他们听到枪声。

? Let's not be here when they show up.

=>?当他们出现时,我们不要在这里。

Let's go, son.

=> 我们走吧,儿子

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Read your comic books a while.

=> 读一下你的漫画书。

Daddy'll be upstairs.

=> 爸爸会在楼上。

Daddy? It's alright, Dwayne.

=> 爸爸?没关系,德韦恩

You stay there, son.

=> 你留在那里,儿子。

Don't come up here.

=> 别来这里

Come on, baby.

=> 来吧宝贝。

I'm sorry this happened to you.

=> 我很抱歉这发生在你身上。

Come on, come on.

=> 好啦好啦。

Broadcasting on emergency channel.

=> 广播紧急频道。

We'll be approaching Atlanta on Highway 85.

=> 我们将在85号公路上接近亚特兰大。

Anybody reads, please respond.

=> 有人读,请回应。

Hello.

=> 你好。

Hello.

=> 你好。

Can anybody hear my voice? Anybody out there? Anybody hears me, please respond.

=> 有人能听到我的声音吗?有人在外面?有人听我说,请回应。

Hello, can you hear my voice? Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear my voice? Yes, I can hear you.

=> 你好,你能听到我的声音吗?你好?你好?有人能听到我的声音吗?是的,我可以听到你的声音。

You're coming through.

=> 你正在经历。

Over.

=> 过度。

Anybody who reads, please respond.

=> 任何人阅读,请回应。

Broadcasting on emergency channel.

=> 广播紧急频道。

We'll be approaching Atlanta on Highway 85.

=> 我们将在85号公路上接近亚特兰大。

Anybody reads, please respond.

=> 有人读,请回应。

We're just outside the city.

=> 我们正在城外。

Damn it.

=> 该死的。

Hello? Hello? He couldn't hear me.

=> 你好?你好?他听不见我。

I couldn't warn him.

=> 我无法警告他。

Try to raise him again.

=> 试着再次抚养他。

Come on, son.

=> 来吧,儿子。

You know best how to work this thing, Hello, hello, is the person who calls still on the air? This is officer Shane Walsh, broadcasting a person unknown, please respond.

=> 你最清楚如何工作这个东西,你好,你是谁,还在电话中的人吗?这是Shane Walsh的军官,播放一个不知名的人,请回应。

He's gone.

=> 他走了。

There are others.

=> 还有其他的。

It's not just us.

=> 这不仅仅是我们。

Yeah, We knew there would be, right, that's why we let the CB on.

=> 是的,我们知道会有,对,这就是为什么我们让CB。

A lot of good it's been doing.

=> 它一直在做很多好事。

And I've been saying for a week, we ought to put signs up on 85 to warn people away from the city.

=> 我已经说了一个星期,我们应该在85号发出警告,提醒人们远离城市。

Folks got no idea what they're getting into.

=> 人们不知道他们正在进入什么。

We don't have enough time.

=> 我们没有足够的时间。

I think we need to make time.

=> 我认为我们需要腾出时间。

Yeah, that, uh That's a luxury we can't afford.

=> 是啊,那是我们无法承受的奢侈品。

We are surviving here.

=> 我们在这里生存。

We are day to day.

=> 我们日复一日。

And who the hell would you propose to send? I'll go.

=> 你打算派谁去?我会去。

Give me a vehicle.

=> 给我一辆车。

Nobody goes anywhere alone, you know that.

=> 没有人可以一个人去,你知道的。

Yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

Hey, hey, hey, come on, take a sit, buddy.

=> 嘿,嘿,嘿,来吧,坐下,哥们。

You're alright, go on, you're alright.

=> 你没事,继续,你没事。

What, you're pissed at me? Well pissing me all you want won't gonna change anything.

=> 什么,你生我的气?好吧,让我所有你想要的都不会改变什么。

I'm not putting you in danger, okay? I'm not doing it for anything.

=> 我不会把你置于危险之中,好吗?我没有做任何事情。

I make you feel like sometimes you wanna slap me outside the head I'll tell you what, girl.

=> 我让你觉得有时候想把我压在脑后我会告诉你什么,女孩。

You feel that need, you go right ahead.

=> 你觉得有必要,你马上就走。

I'm right here.

=> 我在这儿。

You cannot walk off like that, all half-cocked.

=> 你不能这样走,所有的一半都竖起来了。

Look, if you don't wanna do it for my sake or for your sake, that's fine.

=> 看,如果你不想为了我的缘故或为了你的缘故去做,那很好。

But just You do it for him.

=> 但只是你为他做的。

That boy has been through too much.

=> 那个男孩已经过了很多了。

And he's not losing his mother too, ok? - Okay.

=> 而且他也不会失去他的母亲,好吗? - 好的。

- Ok, fine.

=> - 好的。

You tell me okay.

=> 你告诉我没关系

It's not hard.

=> 这并不难。

Mom? What's up, buddy? She's in there, go on.

=> 妈妈?怎么了,伙计?她在里面,继续。

I don't want you to worry.

=> 我不想让你担心

Your mom is not going anywhere.

=> 你的妈妈不会去任何地方

Okay? Yeah? Yeah? - Go finish your chores.

=> 好的?是吗?是吗? - 去完成你的家务。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

Hello? Police officer out here.

=> 你好?警察在这里。

Can I borrow some gas? Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Easy now, easy.

=> 我可以借一些煤气吗?你好?你好?有人在家吗?现在简单,容易。

I'm not gonna hurt you.

=> 我不会伤害你的

Nothing like that.

=> 没有那样的事。

More like a proposal.

=> 更像一个提案。

Atlanta's just down the road ways.

=> 亚特兰大只是在路上。

It's safe there.

=> 这里很安全。

Food, shelter, people, other horses too, I bet.

=> 我敢打赌,食物,住所,人,其他马也是如此。

How's that sound? There we go.

=> 那声音怎么样?我们走了

Good boy.

=> 好孩子。

Good boy.

=> 好孩子。

Now come with me.

=> 现在跟我来。

Come with me.

=> 跟我来。

Let's go easy, ok? I haven't done this for years.

=> 我们走吧,好吗?多年来我一直没有这样做。

Easy.

=> 简单。

Easy, boy.

=> 容易,男孩。

Easy, easy, easy.

=> 轻松,简单,轻松。

Steady.

=> 稳定。

It's just a few.

=> 这只是少数。

Nothing we can't outrun.

=> 没有什么我们不能超越。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Lori, Carl, I'm sorry.

=> 洛瑞,卡尔,对不起。

Hey, you.

=> 嘿,你。

Dumb ass.

=> 笨蛋。

Hey, you in the tank.

=> 嘿,你在坦克里。

Cozy in there?

=> 舒适吗?

用户评论

此生一诺

这剧本太精彩了,感觉像是直接进入了美剧的剧情里。

    有7位网友表示赞同!

歆久

行尸走肉第一季第一集,剧情紧凑,让人一看就停不下来。

    有13位网友表示赞同!

杰克

剧本完整版,终于可以一口气看到最后了,太满足啦!

    有12位网友表示赞同!

莫失莫忘

第一次看这集,没想到这么感人,有几个地方都看哭了。

    有8位网友表示赞同!

冷嘲热讽i

全集第1季第1集,每一幕都刻画得非常到位。

    有11位网友表示赞同!

青衫故人

这个剧本让人对这个系列有了更深的兴趣。

    有9位网友表示赞同!

你那刺眼的温柔

美剧行尸走肉第一季第一集,特效和演员的表现都很棒。

    有13位网友表示赞同!

◆残留德花瓣

看了这个剧本,感觉自己对行尸走肉的世界有了更深的理解。

    有8位网友表示赞同!

淡抹烟熏妆丶

喜欢这个剧本的节奏,一集接着一集,根本停不下来。

    有18位网友表示赞同!

古巷青灯

这个剧本让我重新爱上了行尸走肉这个系列。

    有14位网友表示赞同!

减肥伤身#

全集第1季第1集的剧本,让我对故事背景有了新的认识。

    有7位网友表示赞同!

墨城烟柳

这个剧本太真实了,仿佛能感受到角色们的恐惧和绝望。

    有10位网友表示赞同!

念初

行尸走肉第一季第一集,开场就抓住了我的心。

    有10位网友表示赞同!

﹎℡默默的爱

剧本完整版,终于可以不用担心错过任何细节了。

    有10位网友表示赞同!

安好如初

每一集都这么精彩,真的希望这只是一个开始。

    有17位网友表示赞同!

有一种中毒叫上瘾成咆哮i

这个剧本让我对这个系列有了新的期待。

    有18位网友表示赞同!

娇眉恨

全集第1季第1集,每一幕都值得反复回味。

    有6位网友表示赞同!

龙吟凤

行尸走肉第一季第一集,剧本的深度让我印象深刻。

    有6位网友表示赞同!

抓不住i

这个剧本的叙事方式,让我对美剧有了新的认识。

    有5位网友表示赞同!

热点资讯